Thursday 6 September 2007

Video Game Character of the Month

Hmmph.. I suppose I’ll trouble myself to do this. Lee and Matt both do nothing around here and yet they've been saying that I’m lazy! Me! Gameov3r!! P’ah! Those fools. They'll see. This is the first, might be the last, of my Video Game Character of the month entries. I thought about picking one of my favourite characters of all time first but you wouldn’t even know what game I was talking about. So I’m making this as obvious as I can so everyone knows who I'm talking about. Such a chore.

Name: "Super” Mario.
First appeared in: Donkey Kong - though his name was Jumpman.
Lives: Mushroom Kingdom.
Killer move: Stamping on heads.
Most likely to: double in size and shout "yippee" and "woo hoo" a lot.
Least likely to say: "of course you can borrow my rubber plunger Wario."
Did you know: Mario has been 2D, 3D, big, small, Mini, Baby, Paper, Metal, Racoon, Fire, Teddy Bear and Paper.

Got a favourite video game character? Tell us who and why on the Forum

No comments: