Tuesday 11 September 2007

Eggcellent Idea!

Ever wondered what you'd get if you crossed an MP3 player with a Wii remote and an ostrich egg? What do you mean no? That's exactly what Sony has been thinking.
Welcome to Sony's iPod killer.... the Rolly! Named after the fat one on Grange Hill no doubt. Apparently they'll be different colours released with names such as the 'Gripper' and my favourite, the 'Zammo'! I think the top of the range 'Mr Bronson' model is a step too far though. I swear I don't make this stuff up, well not all of it anyway :)


You won't be slotting that in your pocket without people asking questions will you?!
It's controlled by motion sensing that allows the volume to be adjusted by turning the Rolly clockwise or counter-clockwise, select tracks by rolling it back and forth and even a shuffle mode is available... yes, you guessed it, by shaking it.


No more from me this time, I want to hear what you guys have to say!

Will Sony end up with egg on their face on this one? Share your thoughts on the GAMEOV3R Forum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.