Saturday 6 October 2007

Video Game Character of the Month

GO: State your name.
AH: Alien Hominid

GO: Where did you make your first game appearance?
AH: A Flash game named after me on Newgrounds.com

GO: Where are you from?
AH: A galaxy far, far away and I'm going back there soon too.

GO: What are you good at?
AH: Violence. Particularly biting off the heads of FBI and KGB agents.

GO: What are you least likely to do?
AH: Go on vacation with my family to Area 51

GO: Tell us something we don't know.
AH: Erm.. I'm the first small yellow alien responsible for the creation of a game developer while on the run from the US Government.

GO: Thank you Alien. Fancy a pint and a game of Space Invaders on my cocktail table?

Got a favourite video game character? Tell us who on the Forum

No comments: