Friday 19 October 2007

Guitar Hero III Demo Leaked

The Guitar Hero III demo that I'm told comes with Tony Hawk's Proving Ground and the latest issue of OXM seems to have made it onto download sites before becoming available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Nothing too unusual in itself I guess but apparently if you burn it to a regular blank CD or DVD it will work on any Xbox 360 (accessed from the demos list), no dodgy firmware hacks or chips required. I haven't tested this and I have no idea whether it'll get Microsoft's knickers in a twist so GAMEOV3R in no way recommends doing this but will you resist?

The track list is below:

  • "Hit me with your best shot" - Pat Benetar
  • "Lay down" - Priestess
  • "Even flow" - Pearl Jam
  • "Rock you like a hurricane" - Scorpions
  • "The metal" - Tenacious D
The GAMEOV3R Forum rocks so what are you still doing reading this? Click the link and prove me wrong

No comments: