Wednesday 10 October 2007

Rock My World!

If you'd like something to cringe at today then you've come to the right place!

Anyone remember the name Infogrames? They were the people behind such games as Alone in the Dark and Test Drive. A while back they bought Atari and now release games under that name. I think I've discovered the reason for that because if I was associated with what you're about to hear I'd probably do the same. Don't be fooled by the gentle start, stick with it for a rousing chorus with some of the greatest lyrics since Razorlight wrote the classic 'Somewhere Else'...

And I met a girl,
she asked me my name,
I told her what it was.


Makes me weep every time I hear it...



If the player doesn't work here's the link

With thanks to GayGamer.net, you rock my world.

Come and join the GAMEOV3R Forum you know you want to!

No comments: