Friday 4 January 2008

Wii Points - Not Something To Be Sneezed At

Just how frustrating is trying to swap your star points for Wii points?! Even more frustrating than sneezes that never fully develop and just feature that pre-sneeze expression, which is pretty unattractive on most accounts. Sneezes when they do come though, happen at up to 100mph, which is a damn site faster than Nintendo make their online Wii points available.

Near the very beginning I managed to bag a 1000 point card but since then most of the time there's none available at all, and if I am lucky enough to find some you can guarantee it'll be a 100 point one. Coupled with the fact that you're only allowed one card per day, it's taken me 3 weeks to obtain 500 Wii points! These things are getting rarer than rocking horse defecations.

On a side note should you ever feel the need to stifle a sneeze you should consider that it is impossible to sneeze under water. Not always the most practical solution I'll admit. Plunging your face into a bucket of water during an exam for example can be frowned upon. Also we instinctively close our eyes when sneezing and therefore holding your eyelids open will prevent your body from allowing a sneeze to occur. Just remember I never recommended doing that while you're fumbling around on the carpet trying to find your eyeballs.

Where was I again? Oh yes, Wii points. I guess I shouldn't complain really, at least it's finally here.

Pay a visit to the GAMEOV3R Forum or just leave us a comment right here

No comments: