Thursday 24 January 2008

Firm Support

See that guy in the middle? That's what I look like right now. I just got off the phone to Xbox LIVE support (not on my home line as that's still not working and they're 'experiencing an exceptionally high number of calls at the moment' and can't deal with it. Quite the opposite of me then!)

Anyway I now have 800 points credited back to me just in time for Rez HD next week if the rumours are true. It was a relatively painless experience albeit a lengthy one, they did however know what I was calling about and having given them almost every possible bit of information to get them to believe I am actually me, around 15 minutes later my refund was complete.

This has been my first experience of Xbox LIVE support and it was a good one. The guy was extremely polite even going so far as to ask if calling me by my first name was okay. I was on hold for quite a while as at the end of it he wasn't sure how to actually credit the points but top marks for manners. It's not often you hear when people have had a good experience as it's normally the bad ones that make you shout the loudest so there you go, if you did buy Undertow already give them a call.

Visit the GAMEOV3R Forum or just leave us a comment right here

No comments: