Friday 16 November 2007

Carcassonne Free XBLA Download

All you 360 owners have until 7:59am tomorrow to download Carcassonne for free from the XBLA, or if you happen to be in Korea you'll get Hexic 2 instead. Carcassonne is actually a conversion of a board game but I have to say I wouldn't fancy having to work out all the scores at the end myself. You'll see what I mean once you play it. It's a pretty good little strategy game that doesn't take long to learn but there are many tactics to perfect. And just to make the deal even sweeter you can delight in the fact that I actually paid for my copy! Bah!

1 comment:

Simon Argent said...

Must say that I am really dissapointed that this is the free game.

I love it and have already bought it.

I think that they should have given the choice of a number of different games!