Tuesday 15 July 2008

Installation Notes (Read First!)

One of the new additions coming to the Xbox 360 will be the ability to load your games from the DVD onto the hard drive to speed up load times. You'll still need the original disc in the drive to prove you actually own the game though.

For me the improved loading times come secondary to the fact that I won't have to see that message about the disc being unreadable and being thrown back to the dashboard again (something I seem to suffer badly with on Rock Band) and top of the list the noise my Xbox makes will be halved during loading times! Of course there will still be the jet fans blasting away on my aging premium but I guess you can't have everything.

Please join the GAMEOV3R Forum before proceeding with the installation

No comments: