Saturday 24 January 2009

Pants!

.. .. crying walking sleeping talking Hero doll.

I was just thinking, you see the wee guy up there, him wearing the skin tight Union Jack Speedo’s? He’s the generic Hero doll from my Fable 2 game. Now I’m guessing that UK gamers all have the same Union Jack Speedo wearing doll. What I’m interested to know is whether other countries have their own specific colours or flags on their Hero doll’s pants. They may not have seeing as Lionhead is British but I do wonder if Canadian Fable 2 players have Maple Leaf pants, USA players a pair of Stars and Stripes pants and if Italian Albion residents have Tricolore pants.

I’m also wondering if I have become obsessed with Albion...... maybe I need to get out more.

Anyway, as indulgent as it may be, I thought I’d put up some pics of the Hero dolls.

So here they are!




Before I go, I received an email from a fellow 360 gamer just a couple of days ago offering me a copy of the Hat, Headband, Moustache expression book in exchange for some of the dolls. Many thanks Bloodlustre. It was a pleasure gaming with you. He’s a lot nicer than his name suggests you know.

Union Jack pants or not you’ll be made welcome on the Gameov3r FORUM

No comments: