Wednesday 21 January 2009

The Giraffe Returns From Space

The XBLA game Space Giraffe has just been released for the PC. The original was loved and hated in equal measures and I personally fell in to the 'loved it' section... once I actually knew what I was supposed to be doing! You can read what were my first impressions of the XBLA version here and if you join the GAMEOV3R forum, my review.

This version isn't just a straight copy of the original, although it is in there should you wish to play it as such. The graphics have been changed and toned down a bit to make it a little less overwhelming and there are now 100 additional levels. You can download a demo here and check out the llamasoft blog for more info.

Jeff Minter's next game, Gridrunner+++ should be arriving on the XBLA in April.

Do you have a fondness for furry creatures? Tell us about it on the Forum

No comments: