Friday 24 October 2008

Seven Trials?

I finished Prey on the 360 last night. Quite an old game now but available very cheap. It's not bad but a little disorientating when the floor can suddenly become the ceiling. None of the puzzles are actually that difficult but it can sometimes be hard to actually see where you're supposed to be going.

Anyway that's not really what I'm writing about... the bit that confused me more is a short level right near the end where you meet up with your spirit Grandpa. In it he tells me I must complete seven trials but strangely I never found these, neither were they ever mentioned again. In fact within around half an hour of being told about this I'd finished the game. Maybe the game was intended to be longer and these trials didn't make the final version? Maybe the developers thought I wouldn't notice? Anyone know what the old fool was on about?

"Earth's savior doesn't want the job." There are worse jobs on the GAMEOV3R Forum believe me...

No comments: