Monday 14 April 2008

Mario Kart Wii Glitch

Wondered where all those unbeatable ghost times are coming from in Mario Kart Wii? Apparently there's a glitch in the time trials that allows you to complete one lap and turn around the wrong way for an unbeatable time. Fortunately Nintendo are on to it and are going through deleting all the cheats times but you do have to wonder how such an obvious thing to check for gets through testing.

While looking for an English version of this glitch I came across another that appeared to have the potential to completely ruin normal online play in a similar fashion. I really hope it was a one off and if not Nintendo get it fixed. I won't be posting that one.



I dont know how to say this.... Baby, I'm sorry but I cheated. Own up on the GAMEOV3R Forum

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate these cheats that even do this! wheres the fun?