Friday 22 February 2008

So Close...

95% is all I need. That shouldn't be too hard should it?

Get a 95% shot down percentage in all five areas to unlock 'boss rush' mode. One and two are complete. Area three, score attack, Rez HD.

I've decided on my tactic. Don't worry about getting a good score, just make sure I shoot everything I see, and it's working well. By the time I meet the boss it's a formality, and in a couple of minutes it explodes in an expanding ball of bright light that leaves me squinting at the screen.

It's not my best score, but I sure did shoot a huge amount of abstract objects, I think to myself. A few escaped I know but I can afford a few. The screen fades and the couple of seconds before the scoreboard shows up seem to just hang there. I'm sure I've done it, almost positive in fact, I probably don't even need to look. But I do, and it's there in bright frickin orange... 94.85%... 94.85%?! What did I miss that was worth 0.15%?! I don't know yet, but I'm sure gonna shoot the b@****d later!

Visit the GAMEOV3R Forum where 94.85% of members say their cats prefer it

No comments: