Wednesday 27 January 2010

Buying Mass Effect 2

To say I can’t wait to get my feet back onto the Citadel, wander around the Wards, perhaps go for a pint in Chora’s Bar and chat up that foxy Asari Consort, would be mildly inaccurate. Mass Effect is one of my favourite 360 games and after reading all the positivity surrounding the second episode it looks like Bioware have taken their already high bar and launched it javelin like over the moon. Hopefully missing the cow or else the animal rights activists may well burn down their offices. I am very excited at the prospect of playing Mass Effect 2!

Mass Effect 2 could quite possibly turn out to be my game of the year so you’d expect me to be queuing up for a launch copy. You'd be wrong. My plan is this, I’m going to I catch up on all the 360 games I’ve yet to start/finish as well as finishing New Super Mario Bros Wii and getting stuck into Tatsunoko vs Capcom on the Wii. Then, in about 7 or 8 months time, I’ll buy Mass Effect 2. For a tenner. Oh and Bayonetta too. For a fiver.

Not buying Mass Effect 2 at release either? Well, while you’re waiting come and check out the Forum. Everyone’s welcome and hey maybe an Asari Consort or two will join us and keep us all warm and cosy. Or not.

No comments: