Monday 22 June 2009

Please......................Wait

Much like Gameov3rs blog posts lately, the Xbox 360 guide has been suffering from some annoying de.......................lays. Usually just a few seconds here and there but enough to be a little annoying at times. To be honest I thought it was just my in.................ternet connection playing up a bit as it's only really been noticeable to me the past month or so. However Major Nelson bought it up in his latest podcast having heard many complaints about precious gaming time being lost due to this very problem. He's assured us that they are doing everything they can to get it sor...........................ted and let you know that it aint just you.

Check out the GAMEOV3R Forum

1 comment:

Cat Gamer said...

Yeah, the guide menu can be a bit on the slow side sometimes (depends on the game). I wish it always ran at 60fps. If MS can pull that off, it'll be a heck of an improvement.

Too bad my Falcon 360 RRoD'ed on me just the other day T_T (3rd 360 now. All lasting just 1 year).

http://cat-gamer.blogspot.com