Thursday 23 April 2009

Bye bye Megaton!

If, like me, you choose to play through Fallout 3 as one of the good guys you probably didn't detonate the bomb in Megaton. Not seeing this game changing event kind of bugged me so once I'd finished the story I went and checked through my game saves to see if I could restart at the opportune moment to press the big red button. As luck would have it I found a save that allowed me to go and blow up Megaton without too much wandering of the wastes.

And so, here for your delectation is the destruction of Megaton. This is followed by a chat with Mr Burke, who I still felt like shooting, and near the end of the video you'll meet an old friend from Megaton. Seeing this old friend could spoil the surprise for you if you're thinking of playing through Fallout 3 again and you're going to take the "destroy Megaton route". I'd suggest you stop the video when Mr Burke leaves the balcony at about 3.05 to avoid any potential spoilers.

Now, before you press play, you may want to grab a pair of Joojanta 2000 peril sensitive sunglasses. You can never be too careful where nuclear bombs are concerned.



Irradiate yourself with a drink over on the GAMEOV3R Forum

No comments: