Friday 20 February 2009

GAMEOV3R meets Noby Noby Boy!



So far in this 'game' I've managed to snap myself in two and had to eat my own butt to become one again. I've eaten a person and and a pear and pooped them out as a new person with a fruit for a head. I've contributed over 8000 metres to the length of the GIRL in an effort to reach the moon. At the point of writing her total length stands at just over 81 million metres with the top player having added over half a million of that. What happens when she reaches the moon I have no idea. I also have no idea what I'm playing or why I'm playing it. If all that sounds strange it's because it is, but this virtual playground is fun and compelling in a way I can't explain. And I thought we at GAMEOV3R had warped minds!

There's a great interview with the creator here which makes things a little clearer... only a little though.

Noby Noby Boy is available on the PSN now for not much more than the price of a sandwich. Possibly the very sandwich that makes this game one short of a picnic.

Stretch out on the GAMEOV3R Forum

No comments: