Sunday 21 December 2008

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

If you hadn't noticed already IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME! Last year the Gameov3r blog was pleased to present a Christmas song from forum members Fifi and Shine. This year they've gone one better and not only recorded a Christmas song but they posted a short You Tube clip too. Take it away guys!



Merry Christmas from Gameov3r!

If you can make reindeer antlers look good, can play a musical instrument or if you have a bright red flashing nose then the Gameov3r FORUM is the right place to be at this time of year. It's a bit safer than walking the streets with a flashing red nose that's for sure.

1 comment:

GAMEOV3R said...

I've not heard anything about a Gameov3r Christmas song from Fifi and Shine this year so I decided I would reminisce with the last couple of offerings. Sends a warmth through my loins that I haven't felt since I visited that dark alley in Bradford. I'll tell you about that another time.

Here's advent calender question 8.... Which film is the odd one out? Die Hard, Point Break, It's a Wonderful Life, Jingle all the way, Lethal Weapon or Gremlins.