Tuesday 19 August 2008

Professor Layton

I've been getting right into Professor Layton and the Curious Village over the last few weeks. It's been a great game to dip in and out of. Solve a puzzle or two and then put my DS away or play something else. For a game that's simply a collection of puzzles hung together by story it's surprisingly addictive and fun even if some of the "That reminds me of a puzzle!" moments are decidedly cringe worthy.

Despite the Prof having an "E" for Everybody rating I think he should have a far higher warning. Perhaps a "W" for weird happenings should be applied.

Rather strangely, after playing PFatCV I have a mystery of my own to solve. I played this game just before lights out on Thursday last week. When I'd finished playing I switched my DS off and put it on my bedside table. When I went to collect my DS the next morning it has now vanished and I haven't seen or heard from it since.

Has anyone got a Mii Business card for Prof Layton? I need his help!

Sleuth required! Apply HERE

No comments: