Wednesday 5 November 2008

Who Will You Become?

Not many people know this but I have two wives... or I should say had two wives. One of them divorced me yesterday taking my little baby boy with her and the other isn't too happy with me either. The fact that they lived just around the corner from one another I think may have contributed to this awful turn of events. Some may say it was stupid but I thought not trying to hide it was a good way to go. Maybe they would understand and I could have breakfast with one and dinner with the other, like a time share kind of arrangement. It wasn't to be.

Returning home from a lengthy adventure I was told in no uncertain terms that she was leaving town. I tried to run after her performing all of my best expressions that I know she used to love, but no amount of heroic poses, victory arm pumps or extended farting could fix this one.

This morning I'm starting to get over it and thinking about making a fresh start later on today. A number of gypsies seem uncontrollably attracted to my new tattoos so offers are coming thick and fast. Maybe I'll try to take things a little slower this time.

Life certainly moves fast in the Fable 2 world though.

Take life slowly on the GAMEOV3R Forum

No comments: